1. This policy applies to Commander 3D is referred to hereafter as “Commander 3D”. At Commander 3D, the security and integrity of our subscribers’ personal information is important to us. We take every reasonable measure necessary to protect the privacy of our subscribers.
2. Commander 3D ‘s privacy practices are in accordance with all federal and
provincial laws and regulations. We are compliant with the Personal
Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and where
applicable with the privacy rules established by the Federal Communications
3. Commander 3D has in place privacy and security practices to safeguard our
subscribers’ personal information. These practices are reviewed, and if
necessary revised, on a regular basis. [Additionally, Commander 3D ‘s employees
receive privacy training and must comply with Commander 3D ‘s privacy
practices as a condition of employment.]
4. Personal information collected by Commander 3D includes such information as
your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit and
financial information and birth date.
5. At Commander 3D, we collect subscriber information for one or more of the
• To provide a positive subscriber experience, and deliver, bill for, and
collect payment for products and services;
• To understand subscriber requirements and make information available
regarding products and services offered by Commander 3D and its agents,
dealers and related companies;
• To manage and develop Commander 3D’s business and operations;
• To meet legal and regulatory requirements; and
• To obtain credit information or provide it to others.
• To communicate updates and information on Commander 3D products,
services and promotions
6. Commander 3D does not use or disclose personal information for purposes other
than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual
or as required by law.Commander 3D retains personal information only as long
as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
7. Commander 3D informs subscribers of the existence, use and disclosure of their
personal information upon request and gives them access to their information.
8. Commander 3D ensures that subscriber information is accurate, complete and
up-to-date. Subscribers can challenge the accuracy and completeness of the
information and request amendments as appropriate.
9. Commander 3D shares information with its affiliates, agents and authorized
dealers, in order to offer subscribers products and services that they may find
attractive. Notices on sharing information are contained on Commander 3D ’s
web site at www.Commander3D.com
10. Commander 3D ‘s subscribers may have their names removed from our
telephone, mail or email marketing lists. We use these lists to inform
subscribers of relevant products, services and special offers that may be of
benefit to them. If subscribers do not want to be marketed with these
products and services, they can contact Commander 3D directly at *********. A senior company officer has been appointed as the Privacy Officer at Commander 3D. The Privacy Officer is accountable for all personal information at Commander 3D
You may contact the Privacy Officer by mail at:
Chief Privacy Officer
3091 W. Tompkins ave,
12. Customers that wish to:
• obtain more information about Commander 3D’s Commitment to Privacy;
• access, or obtain more information about their personal information held
byCommander 3D; or
• make a privacy-related complaint;
• may contact a Commander 3D subscriber service representative who, if
necessary, will refer the subscriber to the Commander 3D Privacy Officer.
13. The Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada overseesCommander 3D’s
personal information handling practices. If your privacy concerns are not
addressed to your satisfaction by Commander 3D you may contact the Office of the
Privacy Commissioner of Canada for further guidance:
• By Phone: 1-855-314-5749
• By E-mail: email@example.com
• Website: www.commander3d.com
Acceptable Use Policy
Please direct any questions or comments regarding this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) and complaints of violations of this AUP by subscribers to abuse@Commander3D.com.
Except where otherwise indicated, “you” and “your” means you and every person who uses the product.
When using our services, the Equipment, our facilities or networks and any products, content, applications or services in conjunction with the Services or Equipment, you must comply with all applicable laws, and our policies, rules and limits including this
AUP. This AUP supplements and is incorporated into the Commander 3D Terms of
Service (the “Terms”), which accompanies this AUP. It is also available
at http://www.Commander 3D****. Unless otherwise defined in this AUP, defined terms have the meanings given to them in the Terms.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND THIS AUP, AS
AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THE
SERVICES AND NOTIFY Commander3D THAT YOU ARE TERMINATING THE
2) participate in any illegal soliciting or gaming schemes;
3) attempt to use the Services in such a manner so as to avoid incurring charges for
1) participate in any fraudulent activities, including impersonating any person or entity or forging anyone else’s digital or manual signature. You assume all risks regarding the determination of whether material is in the public domain;
2) access the Internet via the Services using Internet Protocol (IP) addresses other
than the IP address(es) assigned to you by us;3) invade another person’s privacy or collect or store personal data about other users, or stalk or harass another person or entity;
4) access any computer, software, data or any confidential, copyright-protected or
patent-protected material of any other person, without the knowledge and consent of thatperson, or use any tools designed to facilitate access, such as “packet sniffers”;
5) upload, post, publish, deface, modify, transmit, reproduce, distribute in any way or otherwise make available information, software or other material protected by copyright or other proprietary or contractual right (such as a non-disclosure agreement) or related derivative works, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder;
6) use, reproduce, distribute, sell, resell or otherwise exploit the Services or content
we provide or which you obtain through the Services for any commercial purposes;
7) copy, distribute, sub-license or otherwise make available any software or content
we provide or make available to you or which you obtain through the Services, except asauthorized by us;
8) alter, reproduce, or tamper with the Services or any function, component or
identifier of your Equipment, such as the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), that is not meant to be altered, reproduced or tampered with;
9) restrict, inhibit or interfere with the ability of any person to access, use or enjoy the Internet, the Services or any Equipment used to connect to the Services, or create an unusually large burden on our networks, including, without limitation, posting, uploading, transmitting or otherwise making available information or software containing a virus, lock, key, bomb, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful, limiting, destructive or debilitating feature; distributing mass or unsolicited e-mail (“spam”) or other messages; or otherwisegenerating levels of traffic sufficient to impede others’ ability to send or retrieve information; or to use the Services in an abusive manner in connection with any unlimited packages, options or promotions.
10) disrupt any backbone network nodes or network service, or otherwise restrict,
inhibit, disrupt or impede our ability to monitor or deliver the Services, any transmissions or data;
11) interfere with computer networking or telecommunications service to or from any Internet user, host, provider or network, including, without limitation, denying service attacks, overloading a service, improperly seizing or abusing operator privileges (“hacking”), or attempting to “crash” a host;
12) use the Services for anything other than your own personal purposes (such as
reselling the Services, providing Internet access or any other feature of the Services to any third party) or share or transfer your Services without our express consent;13) operate a server in connection with the Services, including, without limitation, mail, news, file, gopher, telnet, chat, Web, or host configuration servers, multimedia streamersor multi-user interactive forums;
14) impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, a Commander 3D official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
15) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Services; or
16) port scan a person’s computer or wireless device without that person’s consent, or use any tools designed to facilitate these scans.
Unlawful or Inappropriate Content
Any Commander 3D Party, reserves the right to move, remove or refuse to post any
content, in whole or in part, that it, in its sole discretion, decides is unacceptable,
undesirable or in violation of the Terms or this AUP. This includes, without limitation:
1) defamatory, fraudulent or deceptive statements;
2) threatening, intimidating, abusive or harassing statements;
3) content that violates the privacy rights or intellectual property rights of
4) content that unlawfully promotes or incites hatred;
5) content that is otherwise offensive or objectionable; or
6) any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitutea criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any municipal, provincial, federal or international law, order or regulation.For purposes of this AUP, “content” refers to all forms of communications including, without limitation, text, graphics (including photographs, illustrations, images, drawings, logos), executable programs, audiovisual recordings, and audio recordings.
As set out above, you are responsible for any misuse of the Services, by your or by any other person with access to the Services through your Equipment or your account. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access tothe Services through any means, including, without limitation, wireless networking.
The Services may not be used to breach the security of another user or to attempt to gain access to any other person’s equipment, software or data, without the knowledge and consent of such person. Additionally, the Services may not be used in any attempt to circumvent the user authentication or security of any host, network, or account, including, without limitation, accessing data not intended for you, logging into or making use of a server or account you are not expressly authorized to access, or probing the security of other networks.
Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security, such as password guessing programs, cracking tools, packet sniffers or network probing tools, is prohibited. You may not disrupt the Services. The Services alsomay not be used to interfere with computer networking or telecommunications services to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, denial of service attacks, flooding of a network, overloading a service, improper seizing and abuse of operator privileges and attempts to “crash” a host. The transmission or dissemination of any information or software that contains a virus or other harmful feature is also prohibited.
You are solely responsible for the security of any device you choose to connect to the Services, including any data stored on that device. In particular, Commander 3D
recommends against enabling file or printer sharing of any sort. Commander 3D
recommends that any files or services you do choose to make available for remote
access be protected with a strong password or as otherwise appropriate. You agree to treat as confidential all access codes, personal identification numbers and/or other passwords that we may provide to you for use with the Services.
As set out above, the Services may not be used to send unsolicited, bulk or commercial messages or for any other unsolicited communications. This includes, without limitation, using automatic-dialing and announcing devices to or otherwise make unsolicited voice or facsimile calls and bulk mailing of commercial advertising, informational announcements, charity requests, petitions for signatures and political or religious messages. Such communications may only be directed to those who have explicitly requested it. The Services may not be used to send messages to any individual who hasindicated that he/she does not wish to receive messages from you. The Services may not be used to collect responses from unsolicited e-mail messages sent from accounts on Internet hosts or e-mail services that violate this AUP or the acceptable use policy of any other service provider. Moreover, unsolicited e-mail messages may not direct the recipient to any web site or other resource that uses the Services. Forging, altering or removing e-mail headers is prohibited. You may not reference any Commander 3D network (for example, by including “Organization: Roam Mobility” in the header) in any unsolicited e-mail even if that e-mail is not sent through a Commander 3D network. “Mail bombing” is prohibited. That is, you may not send numerous copies of the same or substantially similar messages, nor may you send very large messages or files to a recipient with the intent to disrupt a server or account. The propagation of chain letters is
similarly prohibited, whether or not the recipient wishes to receive such mailings. Commander 3D is not responsible for the forwarding of e-mail sent to any account that has been suspended or terminated. Such e-mail will be returned to sender, ignored, deleted, or stored temporarily, at Commander 3D ‘s sole discretion.
User-Generated Content Services
“User-Generated Content Services” or “UGC Services” refers to any services that allow an end user to post, upload or generate content online to be shared with a limited or unlimited number of recipients and may include, without limitation: newsgroups, online forums, message boards, chat programs, wiki’s, photo sharing services, customer reviewsites, video sharing services, blogs and web hosting.
Any User-Generated Content Services accessed through the Services, must be used in accordance with the following:
1) you must comply with the UGC Service’s written charter, policies or FAQs;
2) you may only post advertisements, solicitations, or other commercial messages in the UGC Service if that service’s charter, policies or FAQs explicitly permit them;
3) you are responsible for determining the policies of the UGC Service before
4) you must adhere to daily volume, file size and format restrictions of any
5) unless otherwise specified in the UGC Service’s charter, policies or FAQs,
you must not forge, alter or remove any information from the UGC Service;
6) theCommander 3D Parties have no obligation to monitor the content of any
UGC Service and the Commander 3D Parties are not liable for any claims, losses,
actions, proceedings, suits, liabilities, damages, settlements, penalties, fines,
costs and expenses arising out of or relating to the content of any such service;
7) you must not use the UGC Service to perform “flooding”, which refers to
deliberately repeating actions in quick succession in order to fill the screens of
other users with text or other content;
8) any device connected through the Services may not maintain more than two
simultaneous chat connections including, without limitation, the use of automated
programs, such as “bots” or “clones”. Automated programs may not be used when the account holder is not physically present at the device;
9) you must not use the Services to send messages that disrupt another user’s
equipment, software, hardware or user display; and
10) you must not forge, alter or obscure your identity (other than using a nickname) while participating in the UGC Service.
Usage, Data Storage and Other Limitations
You must comply with the then current usage, data storage and other limitations on your applicable Services. You must also ensure that your activity does not improperly restrict, inhibit, or degrade any other subscriber’s use of the Services, nor represent (in the sole judgment of Commander 3D) an unusually large burden on our networks. In addition, you must ensure that your activity does not improperly restrict, inhibit, disrupt, degrade or impede Commander 3D ‘s ability to deliver the Services, and monitor and investigate the Services, backbone, network nodes, and/or other network services or components. You may not resell, share, or otherwise distribute the Services or any portion thereof to any third party without the written consent of Commander 3D. The Services are consumer products designed for personal purposes. For example, the Services do not provide the type of security, upstream performance and total downstream throughput capability
typically associated with commercial use. You may not run a server in connection with the Services. You may not provide network services to others via the Services. In addition, you are prohibited from running servers for mail, http, ftp, irc, and dhcp, and multi-user interactive forums.
Your use of the Services may be subject to a usage limit, as set out in your Agreement. If you exceed that limit, you may be subject to additional usage charges.
We reserve the right to manage our networks in order to optimize their efficiency for the benefit of our subscribers, including, without limitation, by way of the following: rate limiting (speed), rejection or removal of spam or otherwise unsolicited bulk e-mail, anti-virus mechanisms, and protocol filtering. We may take any other action we deem appropriate in order to help ensure the integrity of the network experience for all
Violation of this Acceptable Use Policy
As set out in the Terms, we have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or investigate any content that is transmitted using the Services (other than voice Services)or the Equipment; and to access or preserve content or information in accordance with the Terms. We prefer to advise subscribers of inappropriate behavior and any necessarycorrective action. However, if the Services are used in a way that we, in our sole discretion, believe violates this AUP, any of the Commander 3D Parties may take any responsive actions they deem appropriate. Such actions may include, without limitation, temporary or permanent removal of content, cancellation of newsgroup posts, filtering of Internet transmissions, and/or the immediate suspension or termination of all or any portion of the Services or your account. The Commander 3D Parties will have no liability forany such responsive actions. The above-described actions are not exclusive remedies and the Commander 3D Parties may take any other legal or technical action deemed appropriate. Upon termination of an account, any of the Commander 3D Parties are
authorized to delete any files, programs, data and e-mail messages associated with
such account. The failure to enforce this AUP, for whatever reason, shall not be
construed as a waiver of any right to do so at any time. If any portion of this AUP is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion will be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. This
AUP shall be exclusively governed by, and construed in accordance with the governing law provision set out in the Terms.
Please direct any complaints of violations of this AUP to abuse@Commander3D.com or
contact us at 1-855-314-5749 ). Questions or complaints, concerning third party content should be addressed to the applicable content provider.
Any content, trademarks or rights held by 3rd parties, remains the property of the originalowner and Commander 3D makes not claim on those rights. Commander 3D and related brand names and designs are trademarks used byCommander 3D © 2014.