RETURN POLICY: Purchases Shipped from Commander 3d.
From browsing Commander 3d to receiving your order, we want you to be completely satisfied with your experience. Our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff is available to help you find the product that best fits your needs. All products carry a 30-day satisfaction guarantee beginning the day your order is received (see exclusions below).
You can shop with confidence at Commander 3d knowing that every product shipped is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty.
- A Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be obtained from Commander 3d Customer Service and is required for all returns. Fill out the RA for here Info@commander3d.com. Return Authorization Numbers expire 15 days after issuance.Commander 3d reserves the right to dispose of or return to the customer any merchandise that does not have a valid Return Authorization Number.
- Commander3d shipped order returns are processed at our Commander 3d warehouse.
- For returns not the result of a Commander 3d error, original and return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- All returned merchandise must be in its original packaging with the UPC or bar code intact, with all components, manuals, and/or registration card(s) Power cords and usb cords included. Products with accessories such as, media, batteries, etc. must be returned with those accessories in original, factory-sealed condition. Products that are returned incomplete or damaged (if accepted) will require a deduction. This deduction is final.
- This return policy does not apply to Special Orders.
- Accessories, such as computer software, video games, video gaming systems, CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs are returnable only if unopened. Defective items will be exchanged for the exact same item only.
- Credit will be issued to the card used to place the order after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return. Please note: your issuing bank determines when this credit will be reflected on your statement.